GracefulHosting

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Secret Santa

Hi Secret Santas!
We are slowly approaching the December 15, 2008 shipping date. Remember the budget of atleast $20.00 not including shipping. If you don't remember who you are supposed to be purchasing for please let me know and I will send you an email containing the details. When you have shipped your items please email me. I will list updates here. Thanks
Adam

Here are updates:
Secret Santa1 -> Secret Santa 2 (Shipped and Received)
Secret Santa2 -> Secret Santa 3 (Shipped and Received)
Secret Santa3 -> Secret Santa 4 (Shipped and Received)
Secret Santa4 -> Sceret Santa5 (Shipped)
Secret Santa5 -> Secre Santa 1 (Shipped and Received)

I will post on Saturday morning , December 20, with Secret Santa pairings. I will also provide websites and email address so you guys can contact each other with thank yous.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Got my package in from my Secret Santa! Woot Woot! Thanks Secret Santa! I'm going to enjoy it, but my hips won't! :)

December 16, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I received my package from my Secret Santa. All I can say is WOWZERS!! I am still doing the happy dance.

You are awesome!! I love everything and am so happy and excited. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

December 18, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Spoonfudge! said...

Pairings coming in just a minute!

December 19, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home