GracefulHosting

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Issue Girl

Hi Guys,
I entered a contest on another blog a few weeks ago and somehow I lucked up and won!!! YAY!!! Well today my prize arrived which was a pair of handmade earrings from issuegirl.etsy.com or www.oh-issue-girl.blogspot.com. They are so pretty. I gave them to my younger sister and she just loved them. Not only were the earrings pretty, Issue Girl put some time into her packaging. The earrings arrived in a clear ziploc bag with her business card for protection but the cool thing was her custom hang tab which just added to the look. She even finish off the evelope by stamping her logo on with a stamp she had custom made! If you are looking for jewelry Issue Girl has it going on!.

Thanks Issue Girl
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home