GracefulHosting

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Overview of the Last Few Weeks

The last few weeks have been full of events. Below is a quick overview.

*Post your link on MarketPlaceforCrafters.com for free! When you get to the PayPal page just click the home button and you are done!
*Send me your 468X60 banner that will be displayed on the blog, the GracefulHosting homepage and in the client directory.
*Send me a write up about your business and a few pictures for the NEW and improved client directory!
*Take the time to write a review by visiting gracefulhosting.com/cart/reviews.php
*Keep your eye out for the GracefulHosting Giveaway that will happen once per month right here on the blog.
*Write a small business tutorial for one month of free hosting. The article simply needs to relate to small business. You will receive full credit.
*Get those Secret Santa Gifts OUT SOON!

If you have any questions please contact me. If you have suggestions for features you would like to see, let me know. I will work my hardest to make it happen.
Thanks
Adam

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home